Content Placeholders WordPress Plugin
If you want to show different content or shortcodes at a particular place on a page, post or sidebar text widget to users based on their user role, this plugin is the best and the easiest way to achieve this functionality.
This plugin allows you to create different content placeholders with multiple content variables which can be displayed to all users or filtered by user roles as well as random content for each user role. You can easily create content placeholders and create unlimited variables. Then you can call it via shortcode on any page, post or sidebar text widget or via PHP function in your theme’s template files.
Here’s a list of all features that comes with this plugin:
- Display different content to users based on their user roles and login status
- Display random content in sidebar text widget, any page or post for all users or based on user roles
- Create Unlimited placeholders
- Create Unlimited placeholder variables
- Display content via Shortcode or PHP Functions
- Translation ready via .PO file.
Upgrades & Change Log
* Version 1.0.0 *